Embracing Better Ways in the New Normal
Bosch Diesel Service- Al Salehi has been providing uninterrupted service, amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s a sneak peak of how we are ensuring the health and safety of our employees, customers and the community as a whole, with our corporate strategic initiative “Embracing Better Ways in the New Normal”.
While we take pride in the fact that we are able to continuously serve our customers amidst the significant operational changes due to many contributing factors caused by the pandemic, we ensure that health and safety of our stakeholders are prioritized by implementing the following practices:
- Remote working and skeletal workforce have been established during the local movement restrictions and at the same time to promote physical distancing measures.
- Daily checking and reminders of hygiene protocols in the workplace.
- Compulsory screening of visitors/guests’ body temperature upon entry using a non-contact infrared thermometer (NCIT).
- Compulsory screening of employees’ body temperature upon check-in and check-out using a non-contact infrared thermometer (NCIT) and maintaining a record of the daily readings.
- Providing all employees with 3-ply face masks, disposable gloves, and sanitizers.
- We have undertaken an initiative to provide and distribute washable face masks to our customers and walk-in guests.
- Our employees and customers are constantly encouraged to observe the mandatory two-meter social distancing rule.
- Postpone and reschedule company visits and department meetings to minimize close contacts.
- Carrying out regular cleaning and disinfection in the company premises.
- Enforcement of health authorities and government guidelines by installing no entry barriers, stickers with instructions, sanitizers, and liquid hand-wash pumps.
- Providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits to our Field Service Technicians/Engineers and incorporating social distancing in the process.
- Determining which services are critical to the client’s site and which services can wait or can be done through virtual assistance.
Should you need a specialist for your Diesel Engine vehicles or Heavy Equipment and Machinery, feel free to contact us. We are here to help while maintaining a high level of health and safety protocols, especially during this unprecedented time!