HR & Admin
Experience: Supervisory/ Managerial
Gender: Male/ Female, below 40 y/o
Reporting To: Managing Director
The HR & Admin Officer for BDS-Al Salehi is expected to manage multiple priorities, follow processes, and interact with other functions within the company to address HR & Admin related matters. The job holder is responsible for all HR & Admin activities, Setting & monitoring KPIs, allocating resources and setting work efficiency for individual and/or team goals to ensure they achieve the desired outcomes.
He/ She will carry-out a varied selection of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
1. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Perform HR functions relevant to the UAE MOHRE and Company policies & procedures.
- Facilitate in Recruiting, Selection, Onboarding, Performance management, Renumeration, Leave management, Training and Development based on company requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Develop Job Descriptions and Employee training materials.
- Maintain records and efficient Employee Leave management as per UAE MOHRE and Company policies.
- Perform periodic Employee Survey, Assessments, and Appraisals.
- Prepare HR-related KPI Reports and Presentations on monthly and yearly basis and submit to your supervisor.
- Maintain an organized Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Maintain updated personnel records both physical and digital, manage HR documents; and update internal database.
- Draft and Distribute management-approved Guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies and updates.
- Gather daily attendance report and Perform monthly Payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain & convey information and/ or to correct all transactions related to Employees, HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain high Confidentiality of all HR-related information and records.
- Implement HSE Policy and ensure compliance of all employees.
- Ensure Fire Safety equipments such as extinguishers are complete and not expired.
- Ensure First Aid Kit and PPE for all employees are kept in stock as per company and local authority regulations.
- Maintain Records and ensure timely Renewals of company trade licenses, tenancy contracts, company vehicle registrations, insurances, employee, and management staff gate passes.
- Draft company circular memos and distribute to the concerned employees or department.
- Maintain an organized and updated administrative documents both physical and digital.
- Manage Meetings calendar, agenda, take minutes and transcribe.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders as per company budget.
- Maintain high Confidentiality of all Admin-related information and records.
2. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field, Master’s degree is a plus Attested School diploma by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs- mandatory
3-5 years’ proven previous experience in a similar or related role, Any equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as an HR Officer, Administrator or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of UAE labor laws
- Solid organizational skills and familiarity in HR & Admin functions
- Knowledge and experience with HR software
- Efficient time management, decision-making, problem solving, and strong leadership skills
- Ability to communicate well in English and preferably in other languages (e.g., Hindi, Urdu, Arabic)
- Cross- cultural sensitivity in working and dealing with different nationalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please note that Attested Educational Credential is a mandatory requirement.
Expected Start Date: 30/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Benefits: As per UAE Ministry of Labour laws and To Be Discussed upon Interview