Gender: Male (Below 38 Y/O)
Reporting To: Service Manager
- Follow a Checklist of Inspection procedures for engines received or on site as per Job Order and reported failure.
- Perform, Read and Interpret Diagnostic test results; and submit to Supervisor.
- Maintain a Technical Report for each inspected machine or equipment for invoice and internal company reference.
- Ensure safety and work quality as per company and industry standards.
- Ensure adherence to proper workflow in Service Department as per company guidelines and procedures.
- Be able to perform computer diagnostics of different diesel engine vehicles and machinery brands and models.
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Work closely with other team members & other department to meet company goals.
- Submit regular Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide general support for the Service / Workshop team when necessary and as instructed.
Valid UAE Driving License mandatory
Application Deadline: 31/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 15/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Benefits: As per UAE Ministry of Labour laws and To Be Discussed upon Interview