Gender: Male (Below 35 Y/O)
Reporting To: Service Manager
- Dismantle and assemble Fuel Pumps/ Injectors of different brands.
- Test the received Fuel Pumps/ Injectors as per job order and customer complaint.
- Provide report/list of defective parts after testing or inspection of the Fuel Pumps/ Injectors and submit to the Service Advisor for repair estimate.
- Once job order is approved by the customer, repair the Fuel Pumps/ Injectors with the required parts as per standard repair procedure.
- Coordinate with the Service Advisor in case of additional defective parts are found in the course of repairing/overhauling the Fuel Pumps/ Injectors.
- Calibrate the Fuel Pumps/ Injectors as per the manufacturer’s specification.
- Assume full responsibility of the assigned work and ensure job quality.
- Once job is completed and the items are ready for release, fill-out the job done report and submit to the Quality Control then Service Advisor for invoicing.
- Support/ assist the workshop technical team whenever necessary.
Please note: Philippine Nationals are preferred for this position.
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED3,200.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Benefits: As per UAE Ministry of Labour laws and To Be Discussed upon Interview