Gender: Male (Below 35 Y/O)
Reporting To: Service Manager
- Assist the senior Diesel Fuel Pump/Injector Technician.
- Dismantle, clean, and assemble Pump and Injectors of different brands.
- Assist in testing the received Pump/ Injectors as per job order and customer complaint.
- Assist in providing report/list of defective parts after testing or inspection of the Pump/ Injectors and submit to the Service Advisor for repair estimate.
- Assist in repairing the Pump/ Injectors with the required parts as per standard repair procedure.
- Coordinate with the Service Advisor or Workshop Supervisor in case additional defective parts are found in the course of repairing/overhauling the Pump/ Injectors.
- Assist in calibrating the Pump/ Injectors as per the manufacturer’s specification.
- Assume full responsibility of the assigned work and ensure job quality.
- Upon job completion, assist in filling-out the Job Done report and submit for Quality Control & Billing.
- Support/ assist the workshop technical team whenever necessary.
Please note: Philippines & Indian Nationals are preferred
Application Deadline: 10/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 20/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
Benefits: As per UAE Ministry of Labour laws and To Be Discussed upon Interview